Parish Magazine - Nov/Dec 2004
Page 3 of 21 Read 517 Times
Colin’s Quiz Corner
- What kind of animal is a Persian Blue?
- How is Cherilyn La Pier better known?
- According to the nursery rhyme who killed Cock Robin?
- The "Calcutta Cup" is a trophy in which sport?
- Who said "anybody who hates kids and dogs can’t be all bad"?
- Who played the title role in the film "Ben Hur"?
- Valletta is the capital of which island?
- Is Caernarfon Castle in north or south Wales?
- In which British city is Waverley Station?
- What is the largest desert in the world?
- What is a group of beavers called?
- What is the last letter of the Greek alphabet?
- What does the international car index mark ’E’ stand for?
- In the desert what two things did the Israelites eat?
- What kind of apes live on the Rock of Gibraltar?
- What is the chief respiratory muscle called?
- What kind of farming is arable farming?
- What is a young frog called?
- When dried, what do we call plums?
- Who played James Bond in the film ’Moonraker’?
Answers on Last Page
Published Mon 27th Dec 2004 18:21:50