Parish Magazine - Sept. Oct. 2004
Page 4 of 12 Read 383 Times
A BIG THANK-YOU
to our retiring Parish Magazine producers, Jack & Sue Haigh and Sheila Davey. Your hard work over many years are very much appreciated by everyone in the Parish.
Colin’s Quiz Corner
- Who was the first Christian martyr?
- Which bird is known as a sea parrot?
- In what year was the Grand National declared void?
- How many people found refuge in Noah’s Ark?
- Battledore was an early form of which sport?
- What is a young whale called?
- Which one of the seven dwarfs wore glasses?
- Which zodiac sign comes after Cancer?
- What was the name of Captain Pugwash's boat?
- In which year was the £1 coin introduced in Britain?
- Who is the patron saint of motorists?
- What colour is a giraffe’s tongue?
- Semprini was famous for playing which instrument?
- In which sport would you use a Paternoster?
- What did a Chandler originally make?
- How many standard bottles are there in a Magnum?
- What was the favourite food of Paddington Bear?
- Name Europe’s longest river?
- Which football team is known as ‘The Foxes’?
- Which paper do the Flintstones read?
Answers on next page.
Published Sun 19th Dec 2004 17:31:11