St Gregory’s Children's Liturgy.
Read 3019 Times
The Children’s Liturgy at St. Gregory’s is held on Sunday mornings in the sacristy during the early part of the 9.15am Mass. Once the opening prayers have been said in Church, the children go off into the sacristy for their Liturgy. We welcome children of all ages although older children (those who have already made their First Communion) are encouraged to remain in the Church listening to the words of the Priest.
If you would like to have your children attend
- We are committed to making the children aware of how wonderful it is to be a child of God
- We speak the Gospel to the children in a simple way that they will understand
- We help them to know that we are all one family who should love and care for each other
- We teach them how to make the sign of the cross
- We teach them the Hail Mary (some of them are quite young and are still a little unsure of what it means)
our little group just come along and join in
Published Tue 16th Apr 2013 13:07:36